- Sierra Nevada Landscape did the landscaping on our new construction home. We worked with co-owner Jeremy. We called five local landscaping companies, and Sierra Nevada was the most professional: they showed up on time, returned calls in a timely manner, delivered plans and quotes when they said they would. A few local places did not meet these basic requirements. The quote came in reasonably priced compared to the competition. They managed the situation process with the Somerset HOA. They took a while to send a team out to do the work, because they are in demand, but once they were able to schedule us, the team was courteous and professional and got the job done well, and quickly. Some companies leave huge piles of gravel or pavers or whatever in front of the house for weeks but this team only delivered what they needed for any given day, and left our street perfectly clean every evening. They brought their own port-a-potty so they were not tromping though our house, though we said they could use our bathroom. We are delighted with their word.
- As a local supplier of hardscape products, I see a lot of jobs and work with a lot of companies. Since our recommendations also reflect on our own company, we take it very seriously. I wholeheartedly recommend Sierra Nevada Landscapes as a highly ethical, high quality company. We have their customers coming into our store raving about the great work and service they have received from Sierra Nevada Landscapes and I would happily use them at my own house.
- Had our front yard totally redone and back yard from dirt. Great job with hardscape, plants, bbq island, and water feature.
- Jeremy and his team are amazing! The crew was on-time, extremely professional, friendly, and very thorough. I highly recommend Sierra Nevada Landscapes, they've made our front and back yard look better than we've ever seen it. Could not be happier with their work, thank you again!
- Jeremy and Jeff have been great to work with-- they quickly transformed our backyard last year and have been amazing to follow up with a few small issues and all of our questions. Highly recommend them!
- Jeremy at Sierra Nevada Landscapes is knowledgeable, reliable and detail oriented. SNL completely transformed my backyard and I could not be happier. They made the entire process easy. I would highly recommend them and I have to many friends.”
- Just finished the areas to the rear and sides of our home in Saddle Ridge. Interviewed three different local contractors, and found Sierra Nevada both informed on local micro climate issues, and informed on best choices for trees, shrubs etc. Plus able to engage in a realistic discussion of ground covers/mulch/watering issues and strategies. All recommendations worked within our budget. The project included some concrete pads, and the gas line to the BBQ. The team shared weather challenges as they emerged, and kept us informed on schedule issues as they obtained the trees we requested from out of the area. No complaints. No disappointments. No reservations on recommending them. Eight month update. Still a strong recommend. There were problems with some of the plantings, but Jeremy and his team have responded to every issue, and have helped us develop watering strategies etc. E-mails and phone messages were answered at the start of the following work day, and solutions were offered to every development.